In my entire life, I’ve had about 3 major relationships one of which I have yet to get over. Long story short, I got scared. So I left. But I left without warning. In turn, I lost the love of my life. Idk what I was thinking. Just didn’t know how I’d balance college and a relationship. Thing is, I was legit in love but I couldn’t just go back. That wasn’t gonna happen without a fight. Sad part is, after countless attempts, I’ve stopped fighting. I know I can’t win. I know it’s over between us and I’ll never have you back. Hurts me to death every time I reminisce about the “Good ol days.” You truly were the best thing I never knew I needed and if you ever decided that you wanted me back, I’d drop everything for you without hesitation. That’s how much I love you! Miss you everyday. Wish I had the courage to tell you that but I don’t and I’m just afraid that it’ll just push us even further apart! I don’t want that to happen again.
- ajaaesbombdiggity likes this
- jclovespink reblogged this from brock-star
- jclovespink likes this
- bvsedjesus likes this
- brock-star reblogged this from brock-star and added:
- francinejuliet said: Always remember, if it is meant to be it will be. So always have hope.
- essencedyanne reblogged this from brock-star and added:
- brock-star posted this